Build Your Own Bibliography
You can build a bibliography by marking items to keep from a single Search Results hit list.
- Click Keep for the items to include in the bibliography. Items marked Keep initially can be unmarked by clicking Remove.
- When you are finished including items, click Kept.
- You can remove some of the items in your bibliography by selecting the check box by the titles to be removed and clicking Remove Checked Titles from List. To clear the bibliography, click Remove All Titles from List.
- In the Sort By box, choose to sort the bibliography by author, title, or call number.
- In the Library box, choose to filter the bibliography by library branch.
- If available, choose the All, Brief, or Full View of Records.
- From the Kept page you can choose to view the bibliography online, print the bibliography, or e-mail the bibliography to an address you specify.
During a session, Kept catalog results are included in your bibliography until you remove them. Don't forget to click the Kept button after you have marked an item to Keep in the search results.
More About Kept Records
E-mail Record Information
Print Record Information
Kept Records from Z39.50 Search Results